—January 7, 2013
Over the Christmas break we made some changes to AirCheck for 2013.
The next time you go to AirCheck.net.au you will see a new Home Page.
The new ‘look and feel’ home page reflects the addition of internet advertising monitoring introduced to AirCheck in late 2012.
Already having overtaken radio and newspapers, this year for the first time ever, the amount of money spent on online advertising is expected to exceed free-to-air television.
Local internet banner advertising joins Songs and Spots on Radio and Television (Pay and Free to Air) as an added offering to you from The Leader in Local Media Monitoring.
We view the Top 100 websites in a market several times per day, capture the banner, and you can see all advertisers from the internet alongside radio and television advertisers OR individually OR filtered to your station/s OR separate local internet from Radio. You can also view the actual banner and download it if required.
AirCheck currently monitors the Top 100 websites in Sydney with expansion to all AirCheck markets in 2013.
The new AirCheck home page continues to provide access to:
- Dynamic Charts for Songs and Commercials for all markets in the AirCheck network without logging in
- The Weekly AirCheck National Radio Airplay Chart plus the past 5 weeks
- The Weekly Did You Know analysis covering Songs and Commercials
- Request Training for your office
- AirCheck continually invests in the latest technology and over summer upgraded our data servers to provide you with improved data retrieval speed and overall faster performance while running your AirCheck reports. Enjoy the enhanced performance!
We’d like to also thank you for making AirCheck your choice for all of your broadcast intelligence, competitive analysis and verification needs. We sincerely appreciate your continued support.
Here’s to 2013!
AirCheck, The Leader in Local Media Monitoring. For further information, please call us on (02) 8424 3300 or email AirCheck Support.