—February 2, 2010
We have made some great changes to AirCheck for 2010.
Some you will see, some you will use and others are behind the scenes improving the performance of your AirCheck experience.
From now on you can reach the Analysis and My Reports page from a single login on the new home page. Then with the Launch Pad or the drop down Menus you are one click away from all your favourite reports.
Newcastle and the Central Coast:
From March 1st 2010 all commercial radio stations in Newcastle and Gosford join the AirCheck Network.
New Home Page:
New dynamic charts available without logging in; feel free to pass these on to people you know, who may benefit from having this information.
- Top 10 songs & commercials – select an aggregated Top 10, or individual charts from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide & Perth.
- The Mediabase National Radio Airplay Chart – with an archive of charts from the last 6 weeks.
- Did You Know – weekly analysis, which also has an archive.
- Training – Request one-on-one or small group training sessions for new or existing clients.
New Report Enhancements:
- Top Songs report with customisable hourly day-parts
- Spot Placement report with customisable hourly day-part controls and enhanced retrieval of data.
- Spot Placement and Top Songs reports now include instantaneous excel spreadsheet exports.
- Media Log enhanced to include multiple days and rounding, which allows you to round off the duration of commercial lengths within your reports.
AirCheck continually invests in the latest technology and over the summer we upgraded our data servers to provide you with improved data retrieval speed and faster performance overall while running your AirCheck reports. Enjoy the enhanced performance!
We would like to thank you for making AirCheck your choice for all of your broadcast intelligence, competitive analysis and verification reporting. We appreciate your continued support.
For further information and or/interviews, please contact Keith Williams at AirCheck on (02) 8424 3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.