With Valentine’s Day tomorrow, we have analysed the Top Restaurants, Chocolate advertisers, Jewellers and Florists on radio over the last four weeks.
While there were over 4,000 ads for Restaurants on radio during the last four weeks, Danny’s Seafood Restaurant in Sydney took out the top spot with a massive 458 spots solely on 2SM.
Max Brenner accounted for 79% of chocolate ads with 120 spots across Nova 1069 Brisbane, Nova 969 Sydney, Smooth 953 Sydney and Star 104.5 on the Central Coast. Haigh’s Chocolates made up the remaining 21% with 32 ads on Fresh Adelaide.
Whitakers Jewellers in Newcastle were the most popular Jeweller on radio during this time with 122 ads aired in the lead up to Valentine’s Day. Diamond World Fine Jewellery were second overall, leading the charge for Sydney listeners.
Wyong Village Florist was the most heard florist during this time with spots on Sea Hit 101.3 and 2GO FM making up 35% of the category. FreshFlowers.com.au weren’t far behind with a quarter of the share with instances in Melbourne on Nova100 and 3MMM.